Buying a house based on emotions is just going to break your heart. If you fall in love with something, you might end up making some pretty bad financial decisions. There’s a big difference between your emotions and your instincts. Going with your instincts means that you recognize that you’re getting a great house for a good value. Going with your emotions is being obsessed with the paint color or the backyard. It’s an investment, so stay calm and be wise.
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Spring has sprung….
- Have you outgrown your home?
- Take a LEAP this year.. to a new PAD
- Buying a house on emotion
- Owning a Home makes Finanical Sense
- Zeeba Hills, Hartford, WI – FOR SALE NOW!
- Can you become a FLIPPER?
- Is it better to sell your home or rent it out?
- Why buy a home?
- Ease – yyyyy
- Take a good look
- It’s Open house time — Are YOU ready?
- Women and Home Buying
- How to know if you are ready to buy a house
- Now or Later – You make the call
- Are you self emplyeed and wanting to buy a house?
- Do you know how much your home is really worth?
- Don’t move it!
- I was already PRE- Qualified
- How Much Does My Agent Need to Know About My Finances?