- Spring has sprung….
- Have you outgrown your home?
- Take a LEAP this year.. to a new PAD
- Buying a house on emotion
- Owning a Home makes Finanical Sense
- Zeeba Hills, Hartford, WI – FOR SALE NOW!
- Can you become a FLIPPER?
- Is it better to sell your home or rent it out?
- Why buy a home?
- Ease – yyyyy
- Take a good look
- It’s Open house time — Are YOU ready?
- Women and Home Buying
- How to know if you are ready to buy a house
- Now or Later – You make the call
- Are you self emplyeed and wanting to buy a house?
- Do you know how much your home is really worth?
- Don’t move it!
- I was already PRE- Qualified
- How Much Does My Agent Need to Know About My Finances?
RE/MAX BROKER/OWNERS GATHER IN CHICAGO
FOR TWO-DAY CONFERENCE
RE/MAX INTEGRA invests in professional development for its network to better assist home buyers and sellers.
November 2015 – RE/MAX INTEGRA’s Co-Founder and Executives gathered with over one hundred Broker/Owners and Managers from its Midwest region in Chicago, IL on November 9, 2015 for a two-day conference.
The conference featured topics that focused on taking your business to the next level from various speakers including Peter Mueller from Strategic Peak Performance and Ryan Estis.
Local Broker/Owners Lisa Bear & Jamie Ireland from RE/MAX Realty Center were in attendance. The two-day conference is an annual gathering of some of the brightest, most productive Broker/Owners in the industry who seek out regular professional development to not only better themselves, but in turn their Sales Associates who work with home buyers and sellers.
About RE/MAX INTEGRA
RE/MAX INTEGRA, founded in 1980, is a privately held company by Canadian entrepreneurs. With regional headquarters in Toronto, Boston, Minneapolis, Zug, and Vienna, RE/MAX INTEGRA represents nearly a third of all RE/MAX Sales Associates worldwide. The company was founded on the premise of providing outstanding service and support both at the regional level and to the end consumer.
The Ontario-Atlantic Canada region, has surpassed 10,000 quality Associates; The US regions — New England and the Midwest (including the following states: Minnesota, Wisconsin and Indiana) – account for more than 6,300 Associates with over 2,600 and 3,800 Associates respectively; and the European region leads with more than 14,000 Associates. For more information about RE/MAX INTEGRA, visit www.remaxintegra.com.