1. When it comes to paint, quality matters. Look for High-Quality Products and use the right supplies. Prep before painting!
2. Explore, coordinate and experiment with different looks – infuse your personality into your home. Determine how you want to feel in your space first. Are you looking for fresh, serene, elegant, playful, regal?
3. Envision the color in your home is to see it in action – Purchase small samples of your options first instead of relying on the pain cards. Often times when you are ready to select paint colors, you are looking at small paint chips or a fan deck at a paint or big box store. Looking at paint colors in the stores is the first mistake since the lighting is often fluorescent and not the same type of lighting you live with in your own home.
- Spring has sprung….
- Have you outgrown your home?
- Take a LEAP this year.. to a new PAD
- Buying a house on emotion
- Owning a Home makes Finanical Sense
- Zeeba Hills, Hartford, WI – FOR SALE NOW!
- Can you become a FLIPPER?
- Is it better to sell your home or rent it out?
- Why buy a home?
- Ease – yyyyy
- Take a good look
- It’s Open house time — Are YOU ready?
- Women and Home Buying
- How to know if you are ready to buy a house
- Now or Later – You make the call
- Are you self emplyeed and wanting to buy a house?
- Do you know how much your home is really worth?
- Don’t move it!
- I was already PRE- Qualified
- How Much Does My Agent Need to Know About My Finances?