Making an offer..
You are all excited, you found the perfect house and then…. comes the offer. A written proposal, designed to cover all aspects of the purchase agreement. Once accepted, it becomes a binding contract. The offer details the property’s address, sales price and closing date. It must include provisions for any required and requested inspections and clearly state all financial obligations regarding mortgage, deposits and taxes.
Call me, my job is to know the changing laws and requirements.
- Spring has sprung….
- Have you outgrown your home?
- Take a LEAP this year.. to a new PAD
- Buying a house on emotion
- Owning a Home makes Finanical Sense
- Zeeba Hills, Hartford, WI – FOR SALE NOW!
- Can you become a FLIPPER?
- Is it better to sell your home or rent it out?
- Why buy a home?
- Ease – yyyyy
- Take a good look
- It’s Open house time — Are YOU ready?
- Women and Home Buying
- How to know if you are ready to buy a house
- Now or Later – You make the call
- Are you self emplyeed and wanting to buy a house?
- Do you know how much your home is really worth?
- Don’t move it!
- I was already PRE- Qualified
- How Much Does My Agent Need to Know About My Finances?