The buyer should always look at the COST of a home, not just the PRICE. The cost is determined by the price and the mortgage interest rate which is available at the time. Below is a list of the interest rates over the last ten years and the impact they have on a $100,000 mortgage payment.
- Spring has sprung….
- Have you outgrown your home?
- Take a LEAP this year.. to a new PAD
- Buying a house on emotion
- Owning a Home makes Finanical Sense
- Zeeba Hills, Hartford, WI – FOR SALE NOW!
- Can you become a FLIPPER?
- Is it better to sell your home or rent it out?
- Why buy a home?
- Ease – yyyyy
- Take a good look
- It’s Open house time — Are YOU ready?
- Women and Home Buying
- How to know if you are ready to buy a house
- Now or Later – You make the call
- Are you self emplyeed and wanting to buy a house?
- Do you know how much your home is really worth?
- Don’t move it!
- I was already PRE- Qualified
- How Much Does My Agent Need to Know About My Finances?